The Terms & Conditions set out on this page govern your use of our website, AniFirm, which may be accessed at www.anifirm.com.
These Terms shall be fully implemented and will govern your use of this website. By accessing and using this website, you agree to all of the terms and conditions written here. If you disagree with any of these Terms and Conditions, you must not use this website.
“Site” or “AniFirm” refers to any information or services made accessible by AniFirm, regardless of the media, and includes, but is not limited to, any affiliated websites, mobile applications, videos, products, and applications. With or without notice, we retain the right to alter, suspend, or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) the Site, or any portion of the Site, at any time and for any reason.
The information supplied on the AniFirm website is given exclusively for informative reasons and is provided “as is” at the user’s sole risk.
AniFirm makes no representations or warranties about the information’s correctness, quality, or completeness, and AniFirm shall not be responsible or accountable for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information or any user’s reliance on the information.
The user is solely responsible for ensuring that the information is acceptable for personal use.
Our Right to Make Changes to These Terms of Service
Our Privacy Statement
Our Privacy Statement provides more information regarding how data is collected, used, and made available on or through our Site. We strongly advise you to read it here.
Intellectual Property of AniFirm
Your Limited License to our Intellectual Property
The Site’s materials, which may include but are not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, illustrations and artwork, video, music, and sound, as well as names, logos, trademarks, and service marks, are the property of AniFirm or its affiliates and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws.
Such content may be used strictly for non-commercial purposes.
Without the previous written permission of AniFirm, you agree not to change, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, use commercially, publish, broadcast, or circulate any such content present on our site.
Trademarks and Logos of AniFirm
The expressions The AniFirm, www.AniFirm.com, and other AniFirm trademarks and service marks, as well as all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans, are trademarks or registered trademarks of AniFirm or its affiliates or licensees. You may not use such marks without AniFirm’s prior written consent. All other trademarks, service marks, product and service names, designs, and slogans appearing on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
Reliance on Site-related Information
We are under no responsibility to evaluate the content on our Site, including User Submissions (defined below) or contributions by our independent contributors, and you should not anticipate us to do so.
About our Contributors
AniFirm wants content producers in specific subject areas to contribute to the Site as independent contractors. AniFirm makes no representations or warranties that any contributor has attained a particular degree of competence or understanding or possesses any specific qualifications or credentials in relation to the subject matter covered by their contributions. To the extent that we are not bound to independently evaluate or seek to verify their information, qualifications, or credentials. Additionally, AniFirm is not compelled to monitor, research, or validate any content they contribute. Contributors, regardless of whether they are identified as experts, are not employees of AniFirm or its affiliates, and AniFirm cannot and does not represent or ensure the correctness, completeness, or truthfulness of any contributor’s or other user’s qualifications or credentials.
Please do not rely on any content on the Site, including User Contributions and content contributed by our independent contractor contributors. The content on this site is intended for informational purposes only and can never be customized to your specific circumstances and demands. You acknowledge and accept that any reliance on or acts taken in violation of your agreement with us shall be entirely at your own risk, and AniFirm shall bear no obligation or liability to you in any way. Additionally, you realize and agree that conversations on or through the Site, whether with content providers or other users, are at your own risk and are not subject to any privilege or confidentiality obligations that might exist if you sought professional advice on your own.
Prohibited Uses of the Site
You may only use the Site in compliance with the law and these Terms. If you violate any federal, state, or municipal law or regulation while using the Site you will be subject to legal action.
- To the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way, whether through the exposure of inappropriate content, the solicitation of personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To send or procure the sending of junk mail, chain letters, spam, or other similar solicitations.
- To impersonate AniFirm, an employee of AniFirm, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- Take any other action that we deem to be harmful to AniFirm, the Site, or its users, or exposes them to liability.
Additionally, you agree to refrain from the following:
- “Scrape” or de-identify data from the Site (whether manually or automatically) for commercial, marketing, data compilation, or enhancement purposes.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other malicious or technologically harmful material or mechanism.
- Make an unauthorized attempt to gain access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any part of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site.
- Otherwise, attempt to obstruct the Site’s proper operation.
You Are Responsible for the Content You Make Available on the Site
Contributions by Users
The Site may contain personal web pages or profiles, review, and rating sections, bulletin boards, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that may enable users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit comments, content, collectively known as “User Contributions” on or through the Site.
Any personal information like (e.g., user name, email address) voluntarily disclosed by you on the Site, such as in a user- or member-generated pages, that information may be indexed by search engines, collected, and used by others, and may result in unsolicited contact from other parties. Therefore, we strongly advise you not to post any sensitive information, whether personal or otherwise, on our Site.
Your User Contribution will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By submitting any User Contribution to the Site, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, as well as their respective licensees, successors, and assigns, the perpetual right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose such material to third parties for any purpose.
You warrant and represent that
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the authority to grant the license set forth above to us, our affiliates, and service providers, as well as their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you, not the Company, are entirely responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, including their legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness. We are not responsible for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Site, nor are we liable to any third party.
Surveillance and Enforcement; Suspension
We are entitled to:
- We reserve the right to remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any reason or no reason.
- Notify any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy, of your identity or other information about you.
- Take appropriate legal action, including referral to law enforcement, in the event of any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site.
We cannot and will not review all material before it is posted on the Site, and we cannot guarantee the prompt removal of objectionable material after it is posted. As a result, we disclaim liability for any action or inaction on the part of any user or third party with respect to transmissions, communications, or content. We assume no responsibility or liability for the performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content guidelines apply to all User Contributions and interactions with Interactive Services. User Contributions must adhere to all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations in their entirety. Without limiting the preceding, User Contributions must not include the following:
- Contain defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Propaganda of sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination on the basis of race, gender, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe on another person’s patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights.
- Possess the ability to deceive anyone.
- Promote illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist in the commission of any illegal act.
- Causing annoyance, inconvenience, or unnecessary anxiety, or having the potential to upset, harass, embarrass, alarm, or annoy another person.
- Impersonate another individual or organization, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with another individual or organization.
- Promote commercial activities or sales through contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, as well as through bartering or advertising.
- Give the impression that they originate with us or another person or entity when this is not the case.
Your Indemnification of Us
The Indemnified Parties agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless AniFirm and all of its officers and employees from and against any and all liability and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred by any claim arising out of (a) any User Contributions, or (b) any breach of the Indemnified Parties’ obligations under this Agreement. It reserves the right to defend and control any issue subject to indemnification by you.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION, OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE WE DO NOT ENDORSE AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT ON THE SITE. THE INFORMATION, FACTS, AND OPINIONS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE DO NOT SERVE AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE.
YOU ACCESS AND USE THE SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER ANIFIRM NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, OR LICENSORS (INCLUDING OUR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR CONTRIBUTORS) SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST ANIFIRM, AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND LICENSORS (INCLUDING OUR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR CONTRIBUTORS) ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THEREON.
Third-Party Links, Advertisements, Websites, and Content
We do not review or monitor any third-party websites, advertisements, or other media linked to or accessible through the Site, and are not responsible for the content of any such third-party advertisements or linked websites. Prior to making a purchase of any third-party products or services described on the Site, you should verify pricing, product quality, and any other information necessary to make an informed decision. Neither AniFirm nor its parent, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, representatives, or licensors shall be liable for your purchases of third-party products or services based on information provided on the Site, and we will not receive or review complaints regarding such purchases.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable under applicable law, that provision shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions.
Variation of Terms
AniFirm is permitted to revise these Terms at any time, and you are expected to review them on a regular basis by using this website.
AniFirm prosecutes infringements of copyright in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). You may not post, upload, or otherwise place third-party content or information on the Site unless you have the legal authority to do so. If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced without your authorization on our Site in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, you may contact us via sharing information at [email protected].
- Your signature, whether physical or electronic.
- Identification of the allegedly infringed copyrighted work or, if the claim pertains to multiple works on the Site, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the allegedly infringing material in a sufficiently precise manner to enable us to locate it, such as the precise URL (web page) on which it appeared, as well as any copies of that web page you may have.
- Sufficient contact information for us to contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and email address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that you are not authorized to use the copyrighted material by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Under penalty of perjury, a statement that the information contained in the written notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Please be aware that if you materially misrepresent on the Site that material or activity infringes your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees).
All other communications regarding the Site, including feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications, should be directed to: [email protected].
Thank you for visiting AniFirm.